Unit 11 Travel 旅行
Conversation 1 (會話一)
A: Do you like traveling by train or by plane?
你喜歡乘什么旅行?火車還是飛機?
B: I think I prefer train. It’s cheaper and safer.
我覺得還是喜歡火車。火車比較便宜也比較安全。
Key Words and Phrases(關鍵詞匯)
travel /tr'QvEl/ (動)旅行
train /trein/ (名)火車
plane /plein/ (名)飛機
cheep /tSi:p/ (形)便宜的
safe /seif/ (形)安全的
Conversation 2(會話二)
Paula: Where can I call a taxi?
我到哪兒去叫出租車?
Zhu Wei: There’s taxi rank over there, right outside the gate.
出租車站在那邊,就在門口。
Key Words and Phrases(關鍵詞匯)
call /kO:l/ (動)叫,召喚
taxi /'tQksi/ (名)出租汽車
rank /rQNk/ (名)(車輛候客的)停車處
Conversation 2(會話二)
Yang: Is this your first time visiting beijing?
你這是第一次來北京嗎?
Paula: Yes. Is it easy to get around?
是的。市內交通方便嗎?
Yang: I think so. You can get any where by bus and taxi is not very expensive.
我認為方便。坐公共汽車哪兒都能到,出租車也不貴。
Paula: How about the subeay?
地鐵怎么樣?
Yang: It’s also convenient, but it’s usually crowded.
地鐵也方便,就是擠一些。
Key Words and Phrases (關鍵詞匯)
get around 走動,(乘交通工具)旅行
anywhere /'eniweE/ (副)任何地方
subway /'sVbwei/ (名)地鐵
e xpensive /ik'spensiv/ (形)貴的,花錢多的
crowded /'kraudid/ (形)擁擠的
Additional Useful Expressions (補充常用語)
What’s the best way to get around?
怎樣在城里瀏覽最方便?
Does this bus go to the Summer Palace?
這輛車去頤和園嗎?
How often does the bus run?
隔多長時間發一班車?
Would you tell me where to get off?
請告訴我在哪兒下車?
Will you remind me when we get there?
到地方你叫我一下好嗎?
Where can I hire a car?
我到哪兒可以租到車?
You’re going the wrong way.
你走錯方向了。
You have missed your stop.
您乘過站了。
The subway station is just around the corner.
地鐵站就在拐角處。
Vocabulary(詞匯)
hire /'haiE / (動)租用,暫時租借
miss /mis/ (動)錯過
remind /ri'maind/ (動)提醒
run /rVn/ (動)定時行駛,在兩地間往來
station / 'steiSEn/ (名)車站