(2)the goods are on the hoods 在整個句子中起定語從句作用,修飾time.
定語從句修飾表示時間的詞時,關系副詞when 經常省略。口語中尤其如此。
This is the first time we do business with each other. I hope business between us will prosper to our mutual benefit.
這是我們第一次做買賣,希望我們之間的交易將取得成功,彼此得益。
From the day we booked your order, manufacturers have been working three shifts a dayto fufil it.
自從我們接受你們訂單的那天起,廠方一直都是一天三班倒來完成訂單。
6. What do you mean by all the charges?
你所說的一切費用是指什么而言?
charge v. & n. 收費,費用
How much do you charges for the transportation of the goods?
你們運輸這些貨物要收多少錢?
Please charge the samples to our account.
請將樣品費記在我們帳上。
The charges are roughly based on weight and destination.
費用大體上是按重量和目的地計算的。
We can pack the goods for a small charge.
我們可以將貨物裝箱,只收很少費用。
These samples are free of charge.
這些樣品免費贈予。
7. As I understand it, you are also to inform us of the contract number, name of commodity, quantity, loading port and the estimated time when the goods will reach the port of loading.
根據我的理解,你還應通知我方合同號碼、商品名稱、數量、裝船港及貨物估計到達裝船港的日期。
advise,inform兩詞在含義和使用上有許多相同之處,如:
we shall advise/inform you of the date of sailing.
我們將通知你方開航日期。
We would like to advise/inform you that a number of our clients are in the market for Chinese Cotton Piece goods.
我們愿意通知你們,許多客戶想購買中國棉布。
We are advised/ informed that the sample boods have been aimailed.
我們得到通知樣品已經航空寄出了。
You would be advised from time to time how the production in going on.
關于生產進展情將不時通知你。
但是advise后面可以直接加賓語,而inform 不可如此使用。另外advise有“建議”的意思,inform也不可這樣用。下列句子中不可用inform代替advise。
Please advise your special requirements.
請告你方具體要求。
Please advise what discoumt you can give for quantities of 1,000 tons and over.
請告之數量如達到或超過1,000噸,你方能給多少折扣。
As the supply is limited, we would advise you to rush your orders.
供貨有限,建議速寄訂單。