in general 通常,一般
go against 不符
under offer 已向外報價
best sellers 暢銷貨
What do you say if … 如果……你認為如何?
make concession 讓步
in fact 事實上
in view of 鑒于
push sale of 推銷
I beg your pardon 請再說一遍
make oneself clear 表達清楚
see one’ point 明白……觀點
NOTES
1. Actually, we don’t give any commission in general.
事實上,我們一般不付給傭金。
Actually, in fact, as a matter of fact, to tell the truth等詞,在較長的談話中常可以用來承接上下文,對前面所談的內容作進一步補充。
We’re sorry we can’t make you an offer, As a matter of fact, we’ve run out of stock quite a few weeks.
很抱歉,我們不能向你們報價,事實上我們的貨物已脫銷幾個星期了。
--Do you handle the export of chinaware?
你們經營瓷器的出口嗎?
--Yes. In fact ,we specialize in line with a ling history.
是的,其實我們專營這項產品已有多年的歷史了。
I haven’t made an appointment with him. Actually, I haven’t had the pleasure of meeting him yet.
我沒和他訂過約會,事實上我還沒見過他呢。
Actually 一詞在提出更正或表示歉意時也常常使用。
--Hello, john. Nice to see you again.
喂,約翰。 咱們又見面了,我很高興。
--Actually, my name’s Andy.
其實,我叫安迪。
--How are you getting on with the shipment?
裝船進行得怎樣?
--Well, actually, I’m very sorry, I’m afraid we haven’t started yet.
真對不起,恐怕我們還沒開始裝船呢