13.It’s advisable to… — 按慣例……
It’s advisable to deal with our transaction by the common practice. 我們按慣例進行交易。
It’s advisable to pay by letter of credit. 按慣例用信用證付款。
It's advisable to reconsider the terms of payment. 按慣例重新考慮付款方式是明智的。
14.Payment in advance is… —— 預付是……
Payment in advance is our choice. 預付是我們的首選。
Payment in advance is the only term of payment. 預付是唯一的付款方式。
15. We agree to such terms… — 我們接受這種付款方式……
We agree to such terms only once, not next. 我們接受這種付款方式僅此一次,下不為例。
We agree to such terms only under unusual circumstances. 我們接受這種付款方式僅僅是在特殊情況下。
We agree to such terms only for this order. 我們接受這種付款方式僅此一次訂單。
16. on… basis/on the basis of… —— 根據……,在……基礎上
We are willing to appoint you as our agent on a commission basis of 3% on sales.
我們愿委任你方為代理商,傭金按銷售額的3%計算。
If you put forth your future specific requirements on a commission basis, we shall be pleased to negotiate with you on prices.
若你方提出長期的具體需求計劃,我們樂意與你方商議價格。
Please note the price you quote should be on the basis of CIF Japanese parts.
請注意你方所匯報的價格應為CIF日本港口的價格。
17. remit — 匯寄,匯款
We shall remit to the proceeds upon receipt of the samples. 收到樣品后,我們就把款匯去。
Please send documents to us directly and we will remit. 請將單據直接寄來,款項由我們匯去。
They request us to make/send a remittance for $1,500. 他們要求我們匯付1500美元。
Please return the enclosed order from with remittance to the address given.請將所附訂單及匯款按指定的地址退回。
It is very important that all remittances be received at our office on the dates specified in contract. 十分重要的是,應使我公司在合同的規定日期收到各筆匯款。
18. I’m sorry to say… — 我很抱歉地說……
I’m sorry to say the only term of payment we can accept is 100% irrevocable documentary letter of credit.
抱歉地說,我們能接受的付款條件只有100%不可撤銷跟單信用證。
I’m sorry to say the only thing I can do is to deliver the goods 25 days after we receive your L/G..
抱歉地說,我方唯一能做的是收到你方的信用證后25天發貨。
I’m sorry to say we prefer payment after delivery.抱歉地說, 我們希望交貨后再付款。
19. We expect… —— 我們期望……
We expect a 20 initial/down payment. You can pay the rest in six monthly installments. 我們希望20%的頭期款,其余的部分貴方可以分6個月分期付款。
We expect payment in advance on first orders. 第一次訂貨我們希望預付定款。
We expect you can understand us. 我們期望你們能理解。
20. Could you …? — 您能否……?
Could you make an exception in our case and accept D/P or D/A? 您能否為我們破例接受分期付款交單或者承兌交單?
Could you make an exception in our case and accept payment by installments? 您能否為我們分期破例接受分期付款?
Could you make an exception? 您能否為我破例呢?
21. mode/terms of payment —— 付款方式
What is your regular practice about terms of payment? 你們一般采用何種付款方式?
What is the mode of payment you want to employ? 你想用什么方式付款?
22. Payment by L/C… — 用信用證付款……
Payment by L/C is our method of financing trade in such commodities. 對這種商品,以信用證付款是我們金融貿易的方法。
Payment by sight L/C is the only mode we accept. 用即期信用證支付是我們唯一能接受的付款方式。