1. How do you intend to handle…? — 您打算如果處理……?
How do you intend to handle the terms of payment? 您打算如果處理付款方式?
How do you intend to handle the exchange rate problem? 您打算如何處理匯率問題?
How do you intend to handle the rest money? 您打算如何處理余款?
2. …what are the terms of payment — ……付款方式是什么?
Would/Could you please tell us what are the terms of payment? 請您告訴我們你們的付款方式是什么?
What are the terms of payment in your formal trade? 你們正式貿易中付款采用什么方式?
3.You can pay… — 您可以……付款。
You can pay on a ten-month installment plan. 您可以分十個月來分期付款。
You can pay in dollars. 您可以用美元結算。
You can pay on three months credits. 您可以用三個月的信用貸款。
You can pay in one month. 你可以一個月內付款。
4.We ask for… — 我們要求……
We ask for a ten percent payment when you order. 我們要求訂貨時先交10%的貨款。
We ask for a twenty percent down payment. 我們要求20%的頭期款。
We ask for an installment plan. 我們要求以分期付款的方式來結算貨款 。
5. As to the terms of payment, I need time to … — 至于付款方式,我需要時間來做……
As to the terms of payment, I need time to make the decision. 至于付款方式,我需要時間來做出決定。
As to the terms of payment , I need time to consult it with my colleagues. 至于付款方式,我需要時間和我的同僚商討一下。
A to the terms of payment, I need time to report it to our headquarters.至于付款方式,我需要時間向總部傳達一下。
As to the terms of payment, I need time to give you a satisfactory answer. 至于付款方式,我需要時間給您一個滿意的答復。
6.Please pay within… — 請在……內付款。
Please pay with seven days. 請在七天內付款。
Please pay within before the time we propose as possible. 請在我們商定的時間內盡可能快地付款。
Please pay within one month. 請在一個月內付款。
7. I’m afraid that we… 恐怕我們……
I’m afraid that we must stick to our usual term of payment . 恐怕我們必須堅持我們通常的付款方式。
I’m afraid that we can’t accept your modes of payment. 恐怕我們不能接受你們的付款方式。
I’m afraid that we can’t only pay you by unconfirmed letter of credit. 恐怕我們只能夠以不保兌信用證向你們付款。
8. It’s hard for us to… — 我們很難……
It’s hard for us to accept the terms of payment. 我們很難接受這種付款方式。
It’s hard for us to comply with your terms. 我們很難遵循你們的付款方式。
It’s hard for us to draw the negotiable letter of credit. 我們很難開可轉讓的信用證。
9.We feel the terms of payment are… — 我們覺得這種付款方式……
We feel the terms of payment are a bit stiff. 我們覺得這種付款方式有點苛刻。
We feel the terms of payment are too severe. 我們覺得這種付款方式十分苛刻。
We feel the terms of payment are unacceptable/unprofitable. 我們覺得這種付款方式令人無法接受/無利可圖。
We feel the terms of payment are very preferential. 我們覺得這種付款方式十分優惠。
10. tie up — 凍結資金,占用、積壓資金
When we open a letter of credit with a bank, we have to pay deposit. That’ll tie up part of our money.
在銀行開立信用證,我們必須先付一筆押金,這樣便占用了我們的部分資金。
The tie-up of fund for 3 to 4 months in the bank is particularly taxing, owing to the tight money conditions.
由于銀根很緊,資金凍結在銀行3至4個月的負擔確實過重。
11.It is usual/unusual…— 通常(不)……
It is unusual for us to accept payment by Document against Acceptance. 通常我們不接受承兌交單的付款方式。
It is usually with us to take up references before we begin to do business with a new customer.
在同新客戶進行交易之前,我們慣常要進行資信查詢。
12. We require payment … — 我們要求……付款方式。
We require payment by confirmed irrevocable letter of credit. 我們要求保兌的不可撤銷信用證的付款方式。
We require payment by sight letter of credit. 我們要求不可撤銷的即期信用證。
We require payment by D/P sight. 我們要求即期匯票交單。
We require payment on collection basis. 我們要求按托收方式貸款。