面試英語口語如何表達,當面試官質疑你的工作經驗時該做何回答,如何讓面試官覺得你有價值,面試英語雙語翻譯。
你將聽到的
自信由來 You don`t have much experience. Are you really qualified for this job?
自身能力 Do you have any way to make up for your lack of experience?
工作態度 How can you compete with the experienced?
突出特點 Why should we choose you among those with much experience?
優勢運用 Do you have other merits that can convince us to hire you?
創造價值 Can you bring economic benefit manager which requires working experience. How can you meet the requirenment?
應聘理由 What we are hiring is an assistant manager which requires working experience. How can you meet the requirement?
挖掘潛力 How will you take to be familiar with this job?
你也許會說
學習能力 I am very receptive to new things and can learn a lot of from the job soon.
實踐經驗 During the university, I have taken part in many social practices and organized some campus activities, which benefited me a lot.
個人特點 I will try my best to finish the task without any delay.
當經驗面對質疑的時候你會
You don`t have much experience. Are you really qualified for this job?
你沒有太多經驗,真的能勝任這份工作嗎?
Do you have any way to make up for your lack of experience?
你有什么方法彌補經驗缺乏嗎?
How should we choose you among those with much experience?
你如何與有經驗的人競爭?
Why should we choose you among those with much experience?
在那些有豐富經驗的人中, 我們為什么要選擇你?
Do you have other merits that can convince us to hire you?
你有令人信服的優勢讓我們聘用你嗎?
Can you bring economic benefit for our company in a short period of time?
你能在短時間內給我們公司帶來經濟效益嗎?
What we`re hiring is an assistant manager which requires working experience. How can you meet the requirement?
我們招聘的經歷助理需要有一定的工作經驗,你符合我們的條件嗎?理由是什么?
As a newly graduated college student, I`m afraid you are not suitable for the job. What do you think? 作為剛畢業的大學生,恐怕這份工作不太適合你,你認為呢?
當經驗面對質疑的時候你會說
1. I am very receptive to new things and can learn a lot from the job soon.我非常容易接受新事物,并很快從工作中學到很多東西。
2. It will not be long before I get familiar with the working environment and adapt myself to the job.我會很快熟悉工作環境,適應工作。
3. I will try my best to finish the task without any delay.我會努力完成工作,絕不拖延。
4. When I am working, I will be as concentrated and serious as a one track mind. I will turn to others for help when meeting with problem.工作時,我專心致志,嚴肅認真,腦子里只裝著工作。遇到困難時會向其他人請教。
5. I will make greater efforts than the experienced workers.我會比有經驗的員工付出更多努力。
6. During the university, I have taken part in many social practices and organized some campus activities, which benefited me a lot.在大學期間,我積極參加許多社會實踐并組織了一些校園活動,這些讓我受益匪淺。
7. A green hand can provide fresh blood and new motions for the company by producing new ideas and some constructive proposals when dealing with problems.新手在處理問題時能夠提出一些有建設性的建議,為公司提供新鮮血液和新動力。
8. I am an outward guy, with spirit of progressiveness, high self learning capacity and willingness to accept new things.我性格開朗樂觀,有進取心,自學能力強,善于接受新東西。
9. The time I minored in this course, I am greatly interested in it. Besides, I have done a good job in the company for 1 year and I worked before.自大學期間輔修這門功課后,我就對它產生了極大的興趣,另外我曾在某公司實習過1年,工作很出色。
10.I have been a successful organizer and host many association activities from which I`ve accumulated much working experience.大學期間我組織主持過很多次社團活動,每次舉辦多恨成功,從中我積累了不少的經驗。