商務活動中,得體的商務禮儀是公司形象的一面旗幟,具有親和力、大方而又機智的商務形象能贏得商務伙伴及客戶的尊重,并獲得與其合作的機會。作為一名商務人士,怎樣才能著裝得體,談吐恰當,在這些活動中,有哪些必備用語呢
基礎商務英語口語
Seeing is believing.
眼見為實。
I’d like to meet Mr. Smith, our sales manager.
讓我為您介紹史密斯先生,我們公司的銷售經理。
Here’s my business card.
這是我的名片。
I’ve heard a lot about you.
久仰大名。
This is Mr. Brown, my boss.
這是我的老板——布朗先生。
I’ve read about it, but I’d like to know more.
我已經看過了,但我還想了解一些。
商務英語詞匯
Believing:深信不疑的
Business card:名片
Hear about:聽說
商務英語實用句型
Thank you for coming today.
謝謝您今天蒞臨。
May I have your business card?
能給我一張您的名片嗎?
備注:“名片”的英文表達是business card, 也可以說成name card或card.
Please allow me to show you around the company.
讓我帶您參觀一下我們公司。
Do you have much time here in china?
您會在中國停留很久嗎?
Mr. White, I’d like to introduce you to MR. Smith.
懷特先生,我想為您介紹史密斯先生。
備注:introduce sb. To sb.的意思是“向某人介紹某人”,這在初次見面進行介紹時經常用到。
商務英語口語必備句型
I believe that you should know china has adopted a flexible policy in forging trade.
我相信您應該知道中國在對外貿易中采取了靈活的政策。
備注:adopt a policy的意思是“采取政策”,這里的adopt也可以用take來代替。
I’m sure our staff will do their best to give you a comfortable and worthwhile visit.
我相信本公司員工一定會盡力使各位的訪問舒適又充實。
備注:do one’s best的意思是“竭盡全力”,還可以說成try one’s best to do sth,表示“盡力去做某事”。
We are proud and honored to have such a distinguished group of guests, under the leadership of our head of the delegation, coming all the way from the United States to visit our company.
各位貴賓在團長的帶領下從美國遠道而來參觀本公司,我們感到非常驕傲和榮幸。
備注:“嘉賓,貴賓”的英文表達是distinguished guest; under the leadership of…的意思是“在……的帶領下”。