在商務談判中,英語是不可避免會使用到的,但是口語不好的我們該怎么辦呢?不用擔心,接下來讓我們優朗英語的黃老師給大家帶來以下句型!希望能對大家有所幫助!
基礎商務英語口語
That’s quite all right.
那沒關系。
Let’s get down to business.
我們談正事吧。
Now,let’s discuss it in detail.
現在,我們談一下具體細節吧。
I don’t think it is appropriate for a trademark.
我覺得這個做商標不合適。
We can certainly change for a new brand name.
我們當然可以改一下新的商標名稱。
It is possible to have a trademark transferred.
商標是可以轉讓的。
That violates the trademark regulations.
那是違反商標法的。
商務英語詞匯
Get down to business:開始談正事
In detail:具體地
Appropriate:合適的
Brand name:商標名稱
Transfer:轉讓
Violate:違反
商務英語實用句型
Do you have any good idea to proceed with the negotiations?
對于進行這次談判,您有什么好的想法嗎?
備注:proceed with the negotiation的意思是“進行談判”,這里的proceed with還可以用carry out來代替。
Under ordinary circumstances,the validity is five years.
通常情況下,有效期是5年。
備注:under ordinary circumstances的意思是“通常情況下”,也可以說成under normal conditions.
Yeah,but I think they are so similar in sound and meaning.
是啊,但我覺得它們的發音和意思都太像了。
備注:be similar in...的意思是“在......方面相似”。
We’re applying for a registration of the trademarks.
我們正在申請商標注冊。
備注:apply for a registration的意思是“申請注冊”,也可以說成make an application for a registration。
I want to know the usual period of validity of registration.
我想知道注冊的有效期通常是多久。
I have some comments to make on registration of our trademarks.
我要就我們注冊的商標提一些意見。
商務英語口語必備句型
And do you have any problems regarding the application of our trademark?
有關我們申請商標一事,您有什么問題嗎?
備注:regarding的意思是“關于”,其同義短語有with regard to、in regard to、with reference to、in connection with、in respect of等。
I’m afraid that you need to make a new application for the registration as soon as possible.
恐怕你們需要盡快重新申請注冊。
We will send the registration certificate to you after its approval by the Trademark Bureau.
注冊證書一經商標局批準就會給您寄送過去。
備注:registration certificate的意思是“注冊證書”;Trademark Bureau的意思是“商標局”。
It’s been found that the Guangdong Medicine company already obtained registration of a “999” brand two years ago.
經證實,兩年前,廣東醫藥公司就已經注冊了“999”牌商標。
備注:obtain the registration of a...brand的意思是“獲得......品牌的注冊”,其中obtain還可以用get 來代替。