在參展貿易的時候我們要用到什么商務英語呢?今天就讓我們的商務英語培訓老師李老師來為我們講述一些關于參展貿易的商務英語。
基礎商務英語口語
Let's keep in touch.
我們保持聯絡。
Sorry, i just ran out of my business cards.
抱歉,我的名片剛好用完了。
Do you know where i can find my booth?
請問我的展位在哪里?
Our company has been assigned to booth 12.
我們公司被分配到12號展位。
I really need to set up before the exhibition!
我一定得在展覽開始前布置好!
I'll send someone over to put in a line for you.
我會派人過來給你接線。
When i present my views on the competitive products, i will talk about the patent situation.
關于專利的情況我會在談到競爭產品時一并提出。
商務英語詞匯
keep in touch: 保持聯系
run out: 用盡
booth:展位
be assigned to...: 被分配到......
set up: 準備;布置
send sb. over: 派遣某人
view:看法
商務英語實用句型
I'm wondering where the service desk is located.
我想知道服務臺在哪里。
備注: 常見的“服務臺”的英文表達有:service desk、information desk、service counter.
The trade show tomorrow would be the most beneficial for us to attend.
參加明天的貿易展會對我們最有利。
備注: “貿易展會”常用的英文表達有:trade show和trade affair。 be beneficial to...意為“對......有利”,與之相對的表達是be detrimental to...,即“對......有害”。
Booth 14-E is where our company was assigned.
14-E號是我們公司分到的展位。
The exhibitors are allowed in at 7 a.m.
早上7點允許參展者入場。
We'd better set up our exhibit as early as possible tomorrow morning.
我們明早最好盡早布置展位。
備注: set up the exhibit 的意思是“布置展位”,這里的set up 可以用arrange來代替。
Do you need any help to set aside some booth space for product presentations?
你們需要幫忙給產品展示騰點地方嗎?
備注:set aside意為“把......放在一旁”;“產品展示”的表達為product presentation,此處presentation可以用demonstration代替。
商務英語口語必備句型
If we participate in the London Expo, we'll meet many of our competitors.
如果我們參加倫敦博覽會,一定會遇到很多我們的競爭對手。
備注:“參加”的英文表達是participate in, 此處也可以用take part in或attend來代替。
It is depressing that the number of people who attended is far less than expected.
參加人數比預期少很多,這很令人沮喪。
備注:far less than的意思是“遠比......少”,其中far是副詞,用來強調少的程度。
Our goods were sent from Hong Kong more than ten days ago, and they're not in our booth!
我們的參展品十多天前就從香港寄出了,可是卻還沒擺到展位上!
It is because of the late arriving of your goods that we don't have the time to bring them to your booth.
因為你們的展品到達時間晚了,所以我們還沒來得及搬到你們的展位上。
備注:have the time to do sth.意為“有時間做某事”,其否定形式not have the time to do sth.表示“來不及做某事”。
Just follow me to our storage area, i would like to show you our goods.
請跟我去貨倉吧,我很樂意向您展示我們的產品。
備注:follow sb. to some place表示“跟隨某人到......”;would like to do sth.意為“樂意做某事”,常在主動提出做某事時使用。