前面講了外貿英語口語中的基礎英語知識,接下來我們繼續補充外貿英語口語中常用的英語句型及短語,希望各位學員在外貿英語培訓課堂中能夠靈活運用。
5. Make a … discount —打……折扣
If you could make a 10% discount, we would be pleased to give you an order for 50% sets.
貴方能給予10%的折扣,我方將很高興向貴方訂購50套。
If you can make a discount of 5% we may give you a large trial order. 若貴方能降價5%,我方會向貴方大量試購。
We would like to know if you can give us a 5% discount from the list price. If you can, we have in mind an order for 5000 dozen of these goods. 希望貴方告知可否照表列價格給予5%的折扣,若蒙首肯,我方將考慮訂購5000打這種產品。
In cause you allow us a 3% discount, you will be sure to receive a sizable order from us.
如蒙貴方給予3%的折扣,則您可確定,我方會大量訂購。
6. If you only reduce them by… we will find it difficult to accept them. —如果您只打……折,我們仍然難以接受。
If you only reduce them by 7%, we will find it difficult to accept them. 如果您只打9.3折,我們仍然難以接受。
7.Your price is higher than some of the quotations we have received from…— 您的價格比我們從……的報價要高。
Your price is higher than some of the quotations we have received from TC Company.
您的價格比我們從TC公司得到的報價要高。
8.We can place our order… only if you give us a discount of…—— 您如果能給我們……折,我們才可能……
We can place our only if you give us a discount of 10%,如果能給我們9折,我們才可能訂貨。
We can place our order accept only if you give us a discount of 10%. 如果能給我們9折,我們才可以接受。
We can place our order agree only if you give us a discount of 12%.您如果能給我們8.8折,我們才同意。
9. As I said before ……is so high that we find it difficult to accept it. — 正如我先前說過……我們難以接受。
As I said before, your price /offer / request is so high that we find it difficult to accept it.
我先前說過,您的價格太高,我們難以接受。
10. We appreciate your… — 我們感激你們……
We appreciate your making this concession for us. 我們感激你們所作出的讓步。
We appreciate your understanding.我們感激你們的理解。
We appreciate your keeping commitment.我們感激你們信守承諾。
11. We want… percent off. — 我們希望打……折。
We want 6 percent off. 我們希望打9.4折。
12. I’d say a reduction of 10 percent… — 我得說打個9折……
I’d say a reduction of 10 percent would help. 我得說打個9折才行。
I’d say a reduction of 10 percent would be acceptable. 我得說,打個9折才可被接受。
I’d say a reduction of 10 percent will do no help. 我得說,打個9折沒有什么用。
13. If that is the case, I am afraid we will have to…— 如果是那樣的話,我想我們不得不……
If that is the case, I am afraid we will have to order elsewhere. 如果是那樣的話,我想我們不得不到別處去定購。
If that is the case, I am afraid we will have to droop the plan. 如果是那樣的話,我想我們不得不放棄計劃。
If that is the case, I am afraid we will have to revise our original plan. 如果是那樣 的話,我想我們不得不改變原先的計劃。
14….would carry us a step forward. — ......會使我們更進一步。
Mutual efforts / benefits / understanding would carry us a step forward. 雙方的努力/利益/理解會使我們更進一步。
15. I’m afraid… — 恐怕……
I’m afraid a 9% reduction would be impossible. 恐怕9%的折扣是不可能的。
I’m afraid there’s no room for any reduction in price. 恐怕價格毫無再讓的余地了。
16.Do you allow me…? 你們付……嗎?
Do you allow me a commission? 你們付傭金嗎?
Do you allow me two or several items of commissions? 你們付兩筆或幾筆傭金嗎?
Do you allow me your 5% commission? 你方付5%的傭金嗎?
Do you allow me your commission of 5%? 你方付5%的傭金嗎?
17. How much commission…? — ……多少傭金?
How much commission do you expect/want? 您希望/想要多少傭金?
How much commission will you pay? 您要支付多少傭金呢?
18. We’ll pay… — 我方將支付……
We’ll pay a monthly sales commission at the end of the following month. 每個月買賣的傭金,我們會在次月的月底支付。
We’ll pay a yearly sales commission at the end of the following year. 每年的傭金,我們會在年底支付。
We’ll pay the commission two months later on the fifteenth. 我會在兩個月后的15號支付傭金。
19. If… — 如果……
If we guarantee an annual order of a certain amount, would you give us a special discount?
假如我們保證每年的訂貨達到一定數量,你們能給特殊折扣嗎?
If we guarantee an annual order of a certain amount, would you give a higher rate of commission?
如果我們保證每年的訂貨達到一定數量,你們能給更高的傭金嗎?
If we place a large order, can you give us a quantity discount? 如果我們大量訂購,你方能給數量折扣嗎?