※ all over (someone) 深情地,色迷迷地
When Tom knew that Susan was single he was all over her.
當湯姆得知蘇珊還沒有結婚后,就對她大獻殷勤。
※ bedroom eyes 色迷迷的眼神
I noticed her bedroom eyes, but I ignored it.
我注意到了她那雙色眼,但沒有理睬她。
※ be with (someone) 陪伴
Susan is with her husband this evening, but I’ve seen her in this tavern with another man.
蘇珊今晚應該陪她的丈夫,但是在這家酒館里我看見她同另一個男人在一起。
※ blind date (由第三者安排的)男女雙方初次會面
I know you don't know any girls in Los Angeles, so when you arrive in town, I’ll fix you up with a blind date.
我知道你在洛杉磯不認識什么女孩兒,所以等你到這里以后,我會安排你和女孩子見面的。
※ break up 分離,斷絕親密關系
Tim and Linda broke up after a year of constant fighting.
蒂姆和琳達爭吵了一年后就分手了。
※ calfs eyes 色迷迷的眼神
Michael looked at me with calfs eyes.
邁克爾用一雙色眼盯著我。
※ Common-law marriage 同居婚姻(指美國有些州規定男女同居若干時間后,可以變成合法夫妻),未舉行儀式的事實婚姻。
Only a few U.S.states recognize common-law marriage.
在美國只有某些州承認同居婚姻。
※ dig (someone) 非常喜歡(某人)
I really dig Viki. There is something about her big blue eyes that turns me on.
我真地好喜歡維基。她那雙藍色的大眼睛深深地吸引了我。
※ ditch (someone) 拋棄(某人)
I understand Barbara doesn't like her boyfriend and would like to ditch him.
我發現芭芭拉不喜歡她的男朋友,想拋棄他。
※ doe eyes 色迷迷的眼神
I don’t like Nina’s doe eyes.
我不喜歡尼娜的那雙色眼。
※ drool over (someone) 癡迷(某人)
Kerry drools over beautiful young girls.
克里十分迷戀年輕漂亮的女孩子。
※ drop (someone) like a hot potato 很快(與某人)分手
She droped her boyfriend like a hot potato.
她很快就拋棄了她的男友。
※ dump (someone) 拋棄(某人)
Lenny dumped Virginia when he found out that she was seeing other men.
當發現弗吉尼亞同別的男人約會后,蘭尼就和她分手了。
※ fall for (someone) 愛上(某人)、迷戀(某人)
They met, fell for each other and got married two weeks later.
他倆一見鐘情,兩周后就結婚了。