1. You said it.
你說的一點也不錯。
這個習語也是用來表示贊許別人的意見的,但其含義是他人說話正說在點子上,自己完全同意。
--Strong packing will ensure the against any possible damage during transit.
堅固的包裝可以確保貨物不會在運輸中受損。
--You said it.
我完全同意你的話。
--The ever-increasing demand will certainly result in a sharp rise of price.
需求的日益增長必然會導致價格急劇上升。
--You said it.
你說得是。
2. They are just the European taste.
它們正符合歐洲人的愛好
在談到“愛好”時,如果能恰當taste一詞會使口語增添許多色彩。如:
Taste has changed.
愛好改變了。
Tastes differ.
各人有個人的愛好。
It’s a matter of (personal) taste.
這是個(個人)愛好問題。
Europeans and Americans have tastes in common.
歐洲人和美洲人有許多共同的愛好。
These designs are just to my taste.
這些款式正合我的心意。
3.Your suggestion on packing is welcome as well.
我們還是歡迎你對包裝提出的建議。
as well 的基本含義是“也”、“同樣好”、“沒害處”,但中文譯文常較靈活。
Please tell us the quantity you can supply and the earliest delivery as well.
請告訴我們你方能供應的數量以及最早交貨期。
Are there any planes to Zurich on Sunday, or Monday as well?
有沒有星期天去蘇黎世的班機,星期一也行。
Since you can’t reduce price, we might call off the deal as well.
你既然不能降價,那我們這筆生意不如拉倒吧。
As there is no direct stearmer sailing for your port in the near future, we might as well mark “ transshipment at Hongkong” in the contract.
由于近期沒有去你港口的直達船,我們不如在合同中寫上“香港轉船”吧。
4.Would you possibly pass them on to the manufactures for their refernce in production?
你可以把它們交給廠商供他們在生產中參考嗎?
pass on to 傳遞給……