在求職時,你作為應試者,可以問公司最看重求職者的什么方面,然后借此發揮,把自己巧妙地推銷出去。如果自己本身就具有那些特質就最好了,通過面試的幾率會大大提升。
你將聽到的
解答疑問 Do you have any questions about the employment ?
工作信息 Do you have any questions about our company or the job ?
工作能力 Without working experience , do you think you’re qualified for the job ?
性格方面 Would you like to describe yourself as what kind of person you are ?
工作經歷 Would you like to describe your working experience ?
教育背景 Would you like to describe your educational background ?
你也許會說
教育背景 What do you expect me to learn in the training program ?
工作方面 Have you set a goal for this position ?
性格方面 What means the most to you in terms of my personality ?
職場心經
對于工作經驗幾乎為零的應屆畢業生來說,企業往往把更多的信任留給名校。但是,名校出身只能“錦上添花”,企業更在乎的是求職者知識和能力的儲備,工作、實習經歷才是大多數企業最重視的。所以,在求職時,為了讓單位能夠領會到自己想得到這份工作的意愿和做好這份工作的能力,在充分表達自己能夠完全有能力勝任此工作,甚至創造出更多的價值,可以在適當時刻提出能力比經驗更重要的反問,這也表明了自己的自信。若是自己求職的公司,其注意點可能是學歷、職業道德、語言表達等方面,那么作為求職者的你,可以抓住機會適當提出反問,以明白該公司最看重求職者的什么方面,然后借以發揮,把自己巧妙地推銷出去。
必備的詞匯熱身
assistant n. 助手,助理
routine n. 例行公事,慣例 adj. 例行的,常規的
analytical adj. 分析的,分析法的
familiarity n. 精通,親近,不拘禮儀
administrative adj. 管理的,行政的
pertinent adj. 有關系的,相關的
proficiency n. 熟練,精通
relevant adj. 有關的,切題的
當被問及招聘最看重的是什么的時候你會聽到
Do you have any questions to ask me ?
你有什么問題要問我的嗎?
Do you have any questions about the employment ?
對于我們公司這次招聘你有什么問題嗎?
Do you have any questions about our company or the job ?
關于我們公司或這份工作你有什么疑問嗎?
What if the first and foremost element for you to choose a candidate for the job ?
在決定這個職位的人選時,公司考慮的第一要素是什么?
What’s the most important thing when you are looking for an employee ?
你在招聘時,最看重應聘者的哪個方面?
What do you most valve in your candidates ?
你們招聘的時候最看重對方什么?
Would you like to describe yourself as what kind of person you are ?
你愿意描繪一下自己是個什么樣的人嗎?
Would you like to describe your working experience ?
你愿意描繪一下自己的工作經歷嗎?
Would you like to describe your educational background ?
你愿意描繪一下你的教育背景嗎?
Would you like to describe your specialty ?
你愿意描繪一下你的特長嗎?
Would you like to describe how can I do a satisfying job ?
這份工作怎樣做才讓人滿意呢?
Without working experience , do you think you’re qualified for the job ?
你基本沒有什么工作經驗,能勝任此工作嗎?
first and foremost 首先,首要,首當其沖的意思,其中foremost 是最重要的意思。例如:The employment of recent college students is the first and foremost issue for the government . 大學生就業是政府考慮的首要問題。
當有描述招聘最看重的是什么的時候你會說
1. What do you consider the best quality I should have for a better performance in the job ?
我應該具有什么樣的優點才能做好這份工作?
2. What do you expect me to learn in the training program ?
在培訓方面,公司對我本人要求是什么?
3. With regard to my degree , do you have some questions ?
關于我的學歷方面,您還有什么要問的嗎?
4. Have you set a goal for this position ?
貴公司對這項職務的期望目標是什么?
5. Is M.A. degree considered as a necessity to accomplish the job ?
文學碩士學位是做好這份工作的必備條件嗎?
6. What do you consider the ability I should have for a better performance in the job ?
我應該具有什么樣的條件才能做好這份工作?
7. What is the most important ability your company requites ?
您公司最看重什么能力?
8. What means the most to you in terms of the working experience ?
在工作經歷方面,什么是您最看重的?
9. Although I am lacking in working experience , I am highly competent and I believe I can do a better job . In such a cutthroat society , working competence may be more important than working experience , what do you think ?
雖然我經驗缺少,但是我工作能力強,我相信我能夠比別人做得更好。在當今激烈競爭的社會中,也許能力比經驗更重要,您認為呢?
10. What means the most to you in terms of my personality ?
在性格方面,什么是您最看重的?
cutthroat 殘酷的,激烈的意思,在這里相當于competitive .
例如: It is extremely difficult to launch a new product in the face of cutthroat competition from rival producers .面對競爭對手們異常激烈的競爭,要開發一種新產品是極其困難的。 He stands out above the rest through cutthroat competition . 通過激烈競爭,他脫穎而出。
更多精彩內容分享可關注優朗英語官方網站,會不定期推送!