無論何時何地,無論表現好壞,在面試結束后都需要對面試官表示感謝,而這時感謝信的目的就不僅僅是感謝了。也許面試官對你并不來電,但看了你的信以后也會努力回味面試經過,尤其在沒有別的合適人選時,你的形象可能也會壯大起來了。
你將聽到的
自報家門 Hello , I am Nancy who applied for sales manager on October 12.
表達興趣 I am very interested in this position offered by your company .
充滿期待 I am very interested in this position offered by your company .
對公司認可 I am enthusiastic and expected to work in your company .
收獲很多 I have felt your company’s charm during the interview . I have learnt much .
表達自信 I think I am the best one to your company .
你也許會說
仍有興趣 I am very interested in this position .
挑戰和機遇 I have some understanding on the challenges and opportunities of this company .
請教對方 If I can not be hired , which aspects shall I improve and enrich myself ?
提供更多材料 I have ever joined the school singing contest and was named the top ten singers .
職場心經
面試的博弈非局限在面試的考場,即使你覺得自己的表現已經很到位,與面試官的溝通很流暢,從內心往外透著“非你莫屬”的信心,也有必要E-mail , 書面表示感謝。如果面試官確實對你不來電,但是,當他收到你的書面感謝后,也會再次努力回味一下你在面試過程中的表現,尤其是在沒有發現其余比較合適的人選的時候,你的形象反而會高大清晰起來。
必備的詞匯熱身
Admiration n. 欽佩;贊賞
Self-admiration 自賞
Be doomed to failure 注定失敗
Aborted adj. 流產的;夭折的
Renewed efforts 再接再厲
Perseverance n. 堅持不懈;不屈不撓
Willpower n. 意志力;毅力
覺得自己表現很好的時候你會說
Hello , I am Nancy who applied for sales manager on October 12.
您好,我是10月12日去應聘銷售經理一職位的南希。
I am very interested in this position offered by your company .
我對貴公司以及貴公司提供的這一職位很感興趣。
I am enthusiastic and expected to work in your company .
我對能在貴公司工作這件事兒,充滿熱情和期待。
I like your company’s culture very much .
我很喜歡貴公司的文化。
I have felt your company’s charm during the interview . I have learnt much .
我在面試中感受到了公司的魅力,收獲很多。
I think I am the best one to your company .
我覺得我是貴公司最合適的人選。
覺得自己表現很差的時候你會說
1. I am very interested in this position .
我對這個職位十分感興趣。
2. I have some understanding on the challenges and opportunities of this company .
我對公司目前面臨的挑戰和機遇有一定的認識。
3. If you consider my performance is not very good , please tell me the problem that I have .
如果您覺得我的表現不是很好,請告訴我存在的問題是什么。
4. If I can not be hired , which aspects shall I improve and enrich myself ?
如果我不能被錄用,我應該從哪些方面提高和豐富自己?
5. In addition , I have not mentioned it in the interview . I have won the second prize of Changchun Design Competition in 2005 . Attachments are my works and certificates .
另外,在面試中我沒有提到,我曾經在2005年獲得了長春市設計大賽二等獎,附近是我的獲獎作品和證書。
6. I have ever joined the school singing contest and was named the top ten singers .
我曾經參加過校園歌手大賽,并被評為十佳歌手。
更多精彩內容分享可關注優朗英語官方網站,會不定期推送!