大家都知道,車是不能亂停的,特別是在國外,違章停車可不是小事,因此了解一些違章停車相關的英語語句是非常重要的,一起來學下吧。
It restricts parking here during rush hours .
高峰時間這里禁止停車。
You can’t leave your car here .
你不能把車停在這里。
It will block the traffic if you park your car here .
如果你把車停在這里會阻塞交通的。
I’m going to have to write you out a parking ticket .
我得給你開一張違章停車罰款單。
No parking is permitted here .
此地禁止停車。
I have to tell you , but I’m going to have to take your car .
我真不愿告訴你,但我還得扣留你的車。
Traffic police are sometimes very hard .
交通警察有時很辛苦。
Hey , I know this car . I have already ticketed it today .
嘿,我認識這輛車。今天我已經給它開過罰款單了。
Ah , not you again ! I’ve not parked in a loading zone this time .
哈,不又是你嗎?這次我可沒停在裝貨區。
Read that sign over there . It restricts parking here during rush hours .
看那兒的標志。高峰時間這里禁止停車。
It’s 5:30 p. m. It’s the middle of the commuter rush hour . If you had been any later , we would have towed your car away .
現在是下午5:30 ,是下班交通高峰時間。如果你再晚一點來的話,我們早就把你的車拖走了。
I think I’m going to sell this car and buy a bus pass before I get another ticket .
在我再次被罰款前我想把車賣了,然后買張公交月票。
I’m going to have to write you out a parking ticket if you leave your car here . No parking is permitted here .
如果你把車停在這里的話,我要給你開一張違章停車罰款單。此處不允許停車。
No . But you have parked in a truck loading zone, which keeps trucks from parking here . Here is a parking ticket .
是沒有擋道,但你把車停在了裝貨區,這樣會妨礙卡車停在這里,這是違章停車罰款單。
I’ll park there then . Thank you very much .
那我在那停車,非常感謝。
I parked my car here a moment ago . But it’s gone .
我的車剛才停在這里的,但是不見了。
And then I went shopping in that store . Only half an hour later , I came back here .
然后我在那個店里買東西。我來回只花了半個小時。
Didn’t you see the “ No Parking “ sign over there ?
你看到前面的標志牌了嗎?
So your car must have been towed away by the traffic police for illegal parking .
是違章停車,被公安局交警隊的清障車拖走了。
Please go to Haidian Traffic Police Station to reclaim your car .
請你到海淀區交警支隊去領車。
關于違章停車的英文語句,違章停車的英語表達方式,優朗英語培訓中心將陸續更新,盡情期待。