開車遇到交警檢查是非常尋常的事,如果是在國外你就得懂交警檢查時的英語表達方式,交警檢查英語對話常見的內容是哪些呢?一起來看看。
Pull over to the right side of the road ,please !
請把車停在路的右側!
This is a routine check . Please cooperate with us .
這是例行檢查,請配合我們。
Please pull your vehicle to the side of the road .
請把車停靠在路邊。
Stop your truck ! Turn off the ignition .
停車! 熄火。
Please pull over to this side .
請停在這邊來。
Stay where you are .
待在原地別動。
Stop ! You can go no further .
停車!不能再往前開了。
Ok , you’re cleared . Have a good journey .
好了 ,檢查完畢,一路順風。
Show me your driving license and your pass ,please .
請出示您的駕駛執照和通行證。
This is only a routine checkpoint , please do not be alarmed .
這只是例行路檢,請不要擔心。
Pull over .
靠邊停車。
( Saluting ) Can I see your driver’s license ,please ?
(敬禮)我能看一下你的駕駛執照嗎?
Look at the sign over there “ NO TURNING HERE “ ,Please show me your license .
看那兒的標志:“此處不能轉彎”。請出示你的執照。
It’s no use arguing . Here is your fine . Mind you ,don’t drive against the rules next time .
爭辯是沒有用的。請交罰金,注意,下次別再違法駕駛。
關于交警檢查的英文語句,交警檢查的英語表達方式,優朗英語培訓中心將陸續更新,盡情期待。