討價還價是我們買東西時一定會做的事,那么用英語怎么表達討價還價呢?英語討價還價時怎樣說更好呢?一起往下看吧。
450 can barely cover the price , 550 .
450元連本兒都不夠,550元。
The price is quite higher than I expected .
這個價格超出我的預算。
The best thing to do is to compromise . I won’t let it go for less than 500yuan . I assure you this is a real bargain and you can’t get it cheaper anywhere in the city .
最好讓我們折中一下,500 。 我再不能低于這個價了。我向你保證,這可真是太便宜了,你到哪兒也找不到這個價了。
Can you come down a bit ?
你可以便宜一點嗎?
I can give you no more than $20 . Can you sell it for that ?
我最多只出20美元嗎,這個價錢你肯賣嗎?
I am sure you can do better that that .
我相信你可以賣的更公道點的。
It’s daylight robbery !
太貴了。
That is a lot more than I wanted to pay .
這比我想出的價錢高了一點。
That is too dear .
這太貴了。
Well then , how about splitting the difference ?
那好吧,各讓一半怎么樣?
How much would you like it to be ?
您出多少錢?
The price has already been reduced greatly.
這已經減去許多價了。
Our price is not more expensive than those in other places .
我們的價格不比別的地方貴。
One hundred dollars , you can’t be wrong on that .
100美元,這個價錢您不會吃虧的。
Can you give me a better price ?
請你給我便宜一些好嗎?
Isn’t it possible to give us even a little more discount ?
難道不能再多打點折嗎?
Is this your best price ?
這回是你們最優惠的價格嗎?
Price is always negotiable ?
價錢總是可高可低的。
We are practically selling at cost already .
我們的價錢幾乎是成本價了。
Frankly speaking , $130 is a little tight . Our profit margin is not that large .
坦白地講,130美元有點勉強。我們的利潤沒有那么高。
更多關于討價還價的英文語句,討價還價的英語表達方式,優朗英語培訓中心將陸續更新,盡情期待。