求婚是人生中的一大事,關系到一個人的終身幸福,因此是非常重要的。那么求婚用英語怎么說呢?怎樣更好地表達求婚呢?求婚英語對話有哪些?今天就來一起學一學吧。
Only one thing is certain in my life—I shall love you , and want you , and keep on wanting you until I die .
在我一生中只有一件事是確定無疑的—我會愛你,需要你,一直需要你,直到死去。
My life doesn’t belong to me any more , but to you . I’ve come to propose marriage to you .
我的生活不再屬于我自己,而是屬于你,我是來向你求婚的。
My life is worthless without you .
沒有你,我的生活毫無意義。
Will you be my life/husband ?
你愿意成為我的妻子/丈夫嗎?
Will you be mine forever ?
你愿意永遠成為我的人嗎?
Come live with me and be my love .
來吧,和我生活在一起,做我的愛人。
I want to make in ideal home with you .
我想要和你一起建立理想的家庭。
Mary , I love you . Will you marry me ?
瑪麗,我愛你。你愿意嫁給我媽?
I will , Mary . Let’s go and see your parents right away .
我會的,瑪麗。我們馬上就去見你的父母吧。
Jane. will you marry me ?
簡,你愿意嫁給我嗎?
No . I can arrange anything you want me to . But you’re the boss.
不是,你讓我干什么我就干什么,你當家。
Would you be more convinced if I fell to my knees ?
難道我要跪下來求婚才更可信嗎?
This is an honorable proposal of marriage , made at what I consider a most opportune moment .
這是體面的求婚,我認為它提的正是時候。
Oh , you will . And you’ll marry me .
哦,你會的。你會嫁給我的。
I’ve made up my mind to marry you , Tom.
湯姆,我決定要嫁給你。
You are not putting me on , are you ?
你不是在開玩笑吧?
My life do not belong to me any more , Miss Liu , but to you. I’ve come to propose marriage to you .
劉小姐,我的生命不再屬于我,而是屬于你,我是來向你求婚的。
更多關于求婚的英語語句,求婚的英語表達方式,優朗英語培訓中心將陸續更新,盡情期待。