面試時我們經常被問及怎么處理批評,那么你會聽到以下面試官的英語提問,描述處理批評該如何用英語表達呢?一起來看看吧。
你將聽到的
事件經歷 Have you ever got criticism from your boss or colleagues?
事件緣由 Please tell us the reason for the personal dialogue with your manager recently?
情景假設 Suppose you are criticized strongly by your supervisor, what will you do, leave or stay?
即刻反應 What's your instant response to such condition?
自我解剖 Do you think it is you who should take the blame, or your colleague in your team?
應對方式 How will you deal with the criticism?
認知意識 Do you think that it's always to be bad to get criticism from your surroundings?
為人處世 What will be your attitude towards the person who put you in such embarrassment?
你也許會說
應對態度 It is just the detour, rather than the dead-end street.
應對措施 The objective of my life is to stand up from where I fall down.
待人哲學 I think I should be grateful for him and treat him as a friend, not a foe.
當被問及你怎么處理批評你會聽到
Have you ever got criticism from your boss or colleagues?
在工作上你受到過老板和同事的批評嗎?
Could you explain the reason for personal dialogue with your manager recently? 你能談談最近跟老板單獨對話的原因嗎?
Suppose you are criticized strongly by your supervisor, what will you do, leave or stay?
如果你被上司狠狠地批評了,你會怎么應對,立刻離開還是繼續留下?
What's your instant response to such condition?
你對此事件的即刻反應是什么?
Do you think it is you who should take the blame, or your colleague in your team?
How will you deal with the criticism? 你是怎樣處理批評的呢?
Do you think it is always bad to get criticism from your surroundings?
你認為受到周邊人對你的批評是一件壞事嗎?
What will be your attitude towards the person who put you in such embarrassment? 你將以怎樣的態度對待使你陷入窘迫的人?
After being criticized, how will you take it for self-motivation?
被批評后,你會以怎樣的方式自勉?
Self-motivation 是自我勉勵的意思。類似的還有self-satisfaction 自鳴得意,self-realization 自我實現
當有描述你怎么處理批評的時候你會說
1. I think people should be receptive to favorable judgment. And those who consider criticism as negative will not make great achievement in career. 我認為對待正確的批評已不能改變虛心接受,我想那些認為批評只會帶來消極影響的人在事業上不會有好的成就。
2. I am not spoiled like a person who is easy to lose temper. I'll be grateful for those who give me suggestions and criticism, who help me to improve my work to the perfection. 我不是那種被寵壞了,亂發脾氣的人。我感謝那些對我提出意見或者批評的人們,是這些人在不斷完善我的人生。
Spoiled 意為被寵壞的。例如: The six-year-old John was terribly spoiled.六歲的約翰被寵壞了。還有“變質,損壞”的意思。(spoil的過去式和過去分詞)He had spoiled the soup by putting in too much salt。他往湯里放太多鹽,把湯給糟蹋了。
3. A general communication is necessary, I think. And then I will take a self-improvement strategy, such as having more patience to my customer, realizing every aspect of what you focus on. 我覺得我們需要交談,之后我會定制自我提高的計劃。比如對自己的顧客更有耐心一點,注意事物的方方面面。
4. The objective of my life is to stand up from where I fall down.
我的人生信念就是哪里摔倒了,哪里站起來。
5. I'll accept these suggestions and judgments with positive attitude, which will be helpful for my future life. 我會積極的接受這些建議與批評,這對我今后的人生道路有幫助。
6. I will usually accept this kind of stuff, and improve myself through self-reflection. 通常情況下我都會接受批評,之后我會批判式的自我反省,進而不斷完善自己。
7. It is just the detour, rather than the dead-end street. 這只是人生中的一段彎路,而不是走向死亡之路。
Detour 意為繞道,彎路。例如:I will consider each obstacle as a mere detour to my goal and a challenge to my profession. 每一次的困難我都僅僅把它當成達到目標之前的一段繞路,把它當成對我專業技能的挑戰。
8. I'm not afraid of being criticized, which makes me fully aware of the fault I committed. 公共場合我不怕丟臉,也許只有這樣,我才能記得更清楚自己所犯下的過失。
9. I think I should be grateful for him and treat him as a friend, not a foe. 我想我應該向他表示感謝,并把他當做朋友而不是敵人,因為他教會了我很多。
10.I take it seriously. It reminds me all the time. And that's why I take notes every day now. 我很嚴肅的對待了。它時刻提著我。后來我開始每天記錄筆記了。