求職英語必備詞匯熱身
significant [sɪɡ'nɪfɪkənt] adj.重要的,有效的
target ['tɑːgɪt] n.目標,指標
utilize [ˈjuːtɪlaɪz] v.利用
valuable [ˈvæljuəbəl] adj.有價值的
vivify ['vɪvɪfaɪ] v.使活躍
top [tɒp] adj.頭等的,最高的
simplify ['sɪmplɪfaɪ] v.簡化,精簡
當談論求職原因的時候你會聽到
Why are you interested in working this company?
為什么你對本公司工作感興趣?
be interested in表示“對……感興趣”,同樣的意思還可以用“take an interest in”來表達。
What made you decide to choose this company?
是什么使你決定選擇這家公司的?
Why do you want to get this job? 為什么你想得到這個工作?
What interests you about our company? 你對本公司的那個方面感興趣?
Did you choose this company on account of high pay?
你選擇本公司是不是因為豐厚的報酬?
當談論求職原因的時候你會說
1. I'd like to work with a creative organization like your that continues to introduce innovative products and lead the market.
我非常希望能在像貴公司這樣充滿創造力,不斷開發新產品,領導市場的組織中工作。
2. This company is growing at an amazing rate-an annualized growth rate of 20%. I see a lot of opportunities for growth with this company.
貴公司以每年20%的驚人增長率不斷發展,我認為在貴公司有很多成長的機會。
growth rate 表示“增長率”,相同意思的表達還有rate of rise.
3. My past work experience is closely tied to this position and I am confident of doing the job well, therefore I am deeply interested in working with your company.
我過去的工作經歷與這一職位密切相關,而且我對做好這一工作相當自信,因此我非常有興趣在貴公司工作。
tied to 表示“與……相關聯”,類似于related to.
4. I've long cherished a desire to get a job where I can make good use of my English. 我一直希望能找到一份工作來充分發揮我的英語特長。
5. I applied for the position just because my educational background and professional experience make me qualified for the job.
我申請這一職位只是因為本人的教育背景和工作經驗使我能夠勝任這一工作。
6. Because your company is one of the largest computer companies in China, my major in the university was computer programming, so I wish to have the chance to apply what I've learned so far here. 因為貴公司是中國最大的電腦公司之一,而我在大學的專業是電腦編程,所以我想獲得學以致用的工作機會。
7. I want to work here because I expect favorable working surrounding.
我想來貴公司工作是因為向往比較好的工作環境。
Surroundings表示的“環境”意思,和environment相似。
8. I've always wanted to work with a foreign firm.
我一直就想到外企工作。