電話咨詢的時候你會聽到
Hello, this is ABC Company. What can I do for you?
你好,ABC公司,有什么能幫到你?
Hello, this is ABC Company. Please dial the extension number, please dial 0. 你好,ABC公司,請撥分機號碼,查號請撥0.
Inquire the recruitment situation ,I can transfer the Human Resources Department for you. 詢問招聘的情況,我幫您轉接人事部。
Yes, this is Human Resources Department. What can I do for you? 對,這里是人事部,有什么事情嗎?
What position do you want to apply? 你想應聘的是什么職位?
I am sorry, that is occupied. 對不起,那個職位的空缺已經沒有了。
Yes, we are recruiting the sales staff as intern.
是的,我們在招聘實習銷售人員。
Please send your resume to our e-mail first.你先把簡歷發到我們的郵箱里。
電話咨詢的時候你會說
1. Hello, this is Nancy. I want to apply the technical manager mentioned on your company web. 你好,我是南希,我想應聘貴公司網站上提到的技術經理這一職位。
2. I came across your job advertisement when I was searching on the internet.
我在網上查東西的時候偶然看到了你們的招聘信息。
3. I have seen your company's recruitment information and I want to apply for English editor. 我看到貴公司的招聘信息,想應聘英文編輯。
4. I call your company from Shanghai to ensure the recruitment information on the net. 我從上海打來這個電話確認一下貴公司的招聘信息。
5. Do your company recruit the hardware engineer?
貴公司是在招聘硬件工程師嗎?
6. A friend of mine gives me this number. He said your company is recruiting an English teacher. Is this position unoccupied now?
一個朋友把這個號碼給我,說貴公司在招聘英語老師,這個職位還空缺嗎?
7. Please transfer to the Human Resources Department for me. 請幫我轉接人事部。
8. I have seen your company's recruitment information. Do I need to contact with your manager of Human resources Department?
我看到貴公司的招聘信息,是不是應該直接找人事部經理?
9. Hello, Mr.Smith, this is Nancy. The Information Reception of your company transferred to you for me about the recruitment.
史密斯經理您好,我是南希,公司的前臺幫我轉接您的電話詢問招聘一事。
10.Please tell me your email address. 請您告訴我郵箱地址。