Introduction 介紹
Conversation 1 (會話一)
Lance: Hello, I’m Lance.
你好!我是蘭斯。
Aula: Hello, my name is Paula. Nice to meet you.
你好!我叫葆拉。很高興認識你。
Lance: Nice to meet you too.
我也很高興你。
Key Words and Phrases(關鍵詞匯)
name /neim/ (名)姓名
meet /mi:t/ (動)(經介紹)與…… 相識,遇見
what /wOt/ (代)什么
nice /nais/ (形) 美好的
Notes(注釋)
Nice to meet you. 是同陌生人相識后的寒暄用語。
Conversation 2(會話二)
Xu Hua: Hello, my name is Xu Hua. I’m from Beijing.
你好!我叫徐華。我是北京人。
Paula: Hello, Xu Hua. I’m Paula. I’m American.
徐華你好!我叫葆拉。我是美國人。
Xu Hua: Welcome to China, Paula!
葆拉,歡迎你到中國來!
Paula: Thank you.
Key Words and Phrases (關鍵詞匯)
from /frOm/ (介)從,來自
welcome /'welkEm/ (動)歡迎,(形)受歡迎
China /'tSainE/ 中國
Ameerican /E'merikEn/ (名) 美國人
Notes(注釋)
I’m 自我介紹用語,是I’am(我是……,我叫……)的縮寫形式,用于口語中。
Conversation 3(會話二)
Kevin: Wang, I’d like you to meet my friend. Dou, this is Wang.
小王,我想介紹你認識我的朋友。小竇,這是小王。
Dou: Hello, Wang. I’m Dou. Please to meet you.
你好!小王。我是小竇。很高興認識你。
Wang: Please to meet you too, Mr. Dou.
我也很高興認識你,竇先生。
Dou: Just call me Xiao Dou, please.
就叫我小竇好了。
Key Words and Phrases (關鍵詞匯)
friend /frend/ (名)朋友
please /pli:zd/ (形) 高興的
about / dZVst/ (副 )僅僅
Notes(注釋)
I’d like… 我想, 我愿意。常用來表示意愿。
This is … 這是。介紹他人時的用語。
Additional Useful Expressions (補充常用語)
What’s your name, please?
你叫什么名字?
May I have your name, please?(客氣的說法)
請問你叫什么名字?
May I introduce Dr. Richard?
請允許我介紹理查德博士。
Let me introduce Judy.
讓我來介紹朱迪。
I have heard a lot about you.
久聞大名。
We have met.
我們見過面。
Where are you from?
你是哪兒人?
Is this your first time to China?
這是你第一次到中國來嗎?
How do you like Beijing?
你對北京印象如何?
Mr. Smith is an old friend of mine.
史密斯先生是我的一個老朋友。
Do you mind if I call you George?
我就叫你喬治行嗎?