1. I write you to ask about… — 我來信是詢問……
I write you to ask about Melon Seeds, first and second quality.
我來信是詢問有關一級品和二級品瓜子的價格。
I write you to ask about the tea of various quality.
我來信是詢問各種品質的茶葉價格。
I write you to ask about your Cow Hides.
我來信是詢問你們的牛皮價格。
2. Are those prices…?— 這些價格是……價嗎?
Are those prices FOB or CIF? 這些價格是離岸零售價格還是到岸價格?
Are those prices opening or closing? 這些價格是開盤價還是這樣收盤價?
3. That sounds very… — 那似乎非常……
That sounds very impressive.那似乎非常好。
That sounds very good.那似乎很好。
That sounds very reasonable. 那似乎還合理。
4. There’s one problem… — 有一個問題……
There’s one problem. 有一個問題。
There’s one problem to be mentioned. 有一個問題要提出來。
There’s one problem that I hate to mention ,but… 有一個問題我本不愿提起,但是……
5. The price you quoted is…— 您報的價格……
The price you quoted is quite good for your country. 您報的價格相當適合貴國。
The price you quoted is a little stiff. 您報的價格有點偏高。
The price you quoted is a little stiff for exporting. 您報的價格對出口而言,有點偏高。
6. Would you please…? — 請您…好嗎?
Would you please give me a quotation? 您報個價好嗎?
Would you please leave us your catalogue and price list? 您可以給我目錄單和價格單嗎?
Would you please tell us the quantity that can be supplied from stock?
您能告訴我們可供現貨的數量嗎?
Would you please send us your catalogue together with detailed quotations?
請寄樣品目錄單及詳細價格單好嗎?
Would you inform us of the prices at which you can supply?
請告之你方能出示的價格好嗎?
Would you please give me an indication of the price? 請你們提出一個估計價格好嗎?
7. May I…? — 我可以……嗎?
May I know the main line you deal in?
請問你方主要經營哪些種類商品?
May I have a price list with specifications? 能給我一份注有貨物規格的價格單嗎?
May I take the catalogue back with me so that I may be able to look into it more closely?
請問我能否把目錄單帶回去進一步研究一下?
8. We’d like to … — 我們想……
We’d like to know your availability and conditions of sale of this line.
我們想了解一下貴方在這方面的供貨能力及銷售條件。
We’d like to have your lowest quotations CIF Seattle.
我們希望你報西雅圖CIF最低價。
We’d like to place a large order with you if the price is favourable.
若貴方價格優惠,我方可以向你方大量訂貨。
9. Could you…? — 你們能……嗎?
Could you make offers for the items listed in your catalog.
目錄中所列的商品你們能報價嗎?
Could you tell me the prices of these goods? 你們能報一下這些產品的價格嗎?
Could you give us an indication of your price? 請你們先提出一個估計價格好嗎/
Could you give us some idea about your prices? 請你們介紹一下你方的價格好嗎?
10. quotation — 報價Would you please give me a quotation? 請報價好嗎?
I would like you to give me your lowest quotation. 請報最低價。
What’s your quotation of the item? 你們的報價是多少?
11. Enquiries… — 詢盤…… Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.
對地毯的詢盤日益增加。
Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200cases.
詢盤量太大,我們只能分給你們200箱貨。
Enquiries are dwindling 詢盤正在減少。
Enquires are dried up. 詢盤逐步消失了。
12. Put someone on best terms — 為某人提供最好的條件
Please put us on your best terms ,as this order forms part of a contract.
由于這一次訂購是合同的組成部分,請提供最好的條件。
Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.
由于打折,請告知最好的裝貨(船)條件。
13.kindly… — 敬請……
Kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods.
敬請r該貨以現金支付的最低價格。
Kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities of best refined sugar.
敬請告知貴公司可供應的上等砂糖的數量和價格。
14. please quote us… —請對……報最低價。
Please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods, including synthetic fiber good, including synthetic fiber goods, such as nylon, vinylon, and saran made in Japan.
請對日本生產的合成纖維的制品,如尼龍、維尼龍、莎綸等報最低價格。
Please quote us the lowest price for ten cwt, best Cork.
請報10英提一級軟木(瓶)塞的最低價格。
Please quote us the lowest price for ten cwt, best Cork.
請對該商品報最低價。
15. We shall be …— 我們將……
We shall be obliged by a quotation of your lowest price for the said goods free delivered at our works
請對上述產品報運至我方工廠交貨的最低價格。
We shall be pleased to receive your enquiries for the machineries.
如收到貴公司對機械產品的詢價,我們將深表謝意。
16. We would appreciate…—…我們將不勝感激.
We would appreciate receiving details regarding the commodities.
如能告之該商品的詳細情況,我們不勝感激
We would appreciate it if you will please let us know the ruling price of the goods.
如您能告之該商品的現行價格,將不勝感激。