3. Offers 發盤
知識熱點
賣方如何報價
報價一般都是先用傳真或商務用電報書信來確認。也有的只用傳真或商務用電報就能達成交易行為,不必再用書面來確定。此情形為附有回答期限的報價,以在約定期間內給賣方承諾為條件,如:
We offer you firm subject to your acceptance reaching here by April 10.
本公司的報價,以在4月10日前收到貴方承諾為條件。
如此,即使沒有書面確認,訂貨行為也可成立。
例文
Face-to-Face Talk
A: We’re particularly interested in your leather shoes. Have you received our inquiry sheet?
B: Yes. It reached us last Friday. We’re going to send you the offer by fax. Now that you are here, we can have a face-to-face talk.
A: Good. B: This is our offer for 5,000 pairs of leather shoes at USD20 CIF New York.
A: How long will your offer hold good? B: Our offer will hold good till February3.
A: When will the goods be delivered?
B: We’ll effect delivery within two weeks after receipt of your L/C.
A: Good. I’ll contact you tomorrow.
面 談
甲:我們對你們生產的皮鞋特別感興趣。你們收到我們的詢價單了嗎?
乙:收到了, 是上星期五收到的。 我們打算傳真給你報價的,既然你已經來了,我們可以面談。
甲:好的。 乙:這是我公司的發盤,50000雙皮鞋,每雙20美元,CIF(到岸價)紐約。
甲:我們的發盤有效期持續多久? 乙:我們發盤的有效期延遲到2月3日。
甲:什么時候交貨? 乙:收到你們的信用證后,我們公司將在兩周內交貨。
甲:好的。明天我會與你聯絡。
A Firm One or Subject to Confirmation
A: I’ve come to hear about your offer for shirts.
B:We now offer 1,000 dozen shirts at our lowest price of USD60 per dozen FOB Shanghai.
A: Is your offer a firm one or subject to your confirmation?
B: A firm one. It is open for three days.
A: Does your price include any commission for us?
B: Yes, it includes a commission of 5 percent for you.
A: I think it is quite reasonable.
實盤還是虛盤
甲:我來聽聽你們襯衫的報盤。
乙:我公司現報盤1000打襯衫,每打最低0美元FOB(離岸價)上海。
甲:你的報盤是實盤還是虛盤? 乙:實盤,有效期3天。
甲:我報的價格含有給我們的傭金嗎? 乙:是的,包括給你們5%的傭金。
甲:我認為價格相當合理。
高頻句型及短語
1. in reply to your offer of… — 答復您……
In reply to your offer of April 15, we would like to make the following counter offer.
答復您4月15日的報價,我方希望還價如下。
In reply to your offer of June 10, we have just telexed you as follows..
答復您6月10日的報價,我方剛才已拍發電傳如下。
2. We thank you for your offer of…/ Your offer on… is appreciated. — 感謝您……的報價
We thank you for your offer of May15 for Digital Watch AZ-83.
非常感謝貴方5月15日對AZ-83數字手表的報價 。
Your offer on Car Stereo Set GD 103 is appreciated.
感激您對GD103汽車立體音響設備的報價。
We thank you for your fax offer of 5th July.
非常感謝貴方7月5日的傳真報價。
3. reply — 回復 We hope to receive your early reply. 我方希望早獲得回復。
We look forward to your fax reply by return. 我方希望貴方立刻以傳真回復。
Your favorable reply is very much looked forward to. 企盼收到您同意的答復。
We are awaiting good reply from you. 我方正期待貴方的好消息。
Your earliest possible reply will be appreciated. 如蒙盡早回復,則感幸甚。
4. We thank you for your inquiry… — 感謝貴方……詢盤
We thank you for your inquiry dated July 10 for the captioned goods, Enclosed you will find details of our conditions of sales and terms of payment.
感謝貴方7月10日對上述商品的詢盤。在隨函附件中您會看到我們的銷售和付款條件
We thank you for your inquiry dated March 18. In reply we are making you, subject to your reply reaching us by April 10, the following offer.
感謝貴方3月18日的詢盤。在附函中我們發盤如下,以你方4月10日前答復有效。
We thank you for your inquiry. We are informed in your fax of February 4 that our products are enjoying fast sales. In view of this case, we wish to extend the sales of our products to your market and now we are sending you our offer for our new products.
感謝貴方詢盤。我們從貴方2月4日傳真中獲悉,我們的產品銷售很好。鑒于此,我們愿在貴方市場推進我們的產品銷售,現對我方產品發盤如下。
We thank you for your inquiry. We are glad to take advantage of this chance to introduce our various products available to you.
感謝貴方詢盤。我們很高興利用這個機會向您介紹我們的各種產品。
5. come into effect —執行;使用;生效
The offer comes into effect tomorrow. 本發盤明天起開始執行。
The new prices will come into effect on March 1st in the coming year and revised price lists are being prepared. 新價格明年3月1日開始使用,新的價目表正在準備當中。
The revised quotation comes into effect next week. 修改過的報價從下周起生效。
6. Would you tell me/us…? 請告訴我(們)……好嗎?
Would you tell us the quantity so that we may work out the fooer?
請告訴我你方訂購數量,以便我方核算報盤。
Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?
為了便于我方報價,能否請你談談你方的需求數量?
Would you tell me how much you want to buy? 能告訴我您要買多少嗎?
7. We are pleased to… — 我們很愿意……
We are pleased to give you a quotation for our commodities. 我們很高興給貴方報價。
If you are interested, we’re pleased to make you a firm offer. 如果感興趣,我方很為你方報實盤。
8.This offer… — 這報盤……
This is offer a firm one. 這些報盤是實盤。
This offer will valid for 3 days. 報價的有效期為3天。
The offer will remain open for 5 days. 報價的有效期為5天
9. We hope… — 我們希望……
We hope to receive orders for these goods. 我們希望收到這些商品的訂單。
We hope you will avail yourself of the approaching season and send us an immediate reply.
我們希望您利用即將來臨的季節,立即回復我方。
10. be subject to —以……為準
Please note that our offer is subject to your confirmation reaching us here on or before the 30th next month. 請注意我方的發盤,在貴方下個月30日前予以確認方可有效。
This offer is subject to your reply reaching us by March 16, Beijing time.
本發盤以貴方北京時間3月16日前答復我們方可有效。
Our offer is subject to goods being unsold. 我方發盤以未售商品為準。
Our offer is subject to change without notice. 我方發盤如有變化,不另通知